This sounds like a super fun recipe for Thanksgiving. I bet all the kids would love it. I like your awesome presentation as well 🙂
Recipes adapted from: sugarandsoul.co
- (To fit a 2-gallon drink dispenser)
- 12.2 ounces caramel syrup (1 bottle)
- 1-3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 gallons apple cider (not spiced)
- Optional: cinnamon sticks, sliced apples (circle)
- First, Pour apple cider into a drink dispenser (all but 1/4 of the 2 gallons).
- Then, pour in entire bottle of caramel syrup.
- Stir in pumpkin spice, using a whisk. Some of the spice may continue to float to the top. Whisk again right before serving. Taste and add more pumpkin spice if desired.
- Add cinnamon sticks and sliced apples to the punch just before serving if desired.
- Serve chilled, at room temperature or warm. Stir occasionally to keep the flavors equally distributed.