I can’t wait to try this. It looks so yummy. What a way to use leftovers! thanks for posting this.
Recipes adapted from: completelydelicious.com
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 ready to bake pizza crust
- 1/3 cup mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup stuffing
- 1/2 cup McCormick Simply Better Turkey Gravy
- 1 cup turkey diced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- First, Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread gravy in an even layer onto the ready to bake pizza crust, leaving a small edge for the crust.
- Then, Spread diced turkey around the pizza and cover with shredded cheese to keep the turkey from drying out.
- Spoon small amounts of mashed potatoes and stuffing around the pizza.
- Drizzle cranberry sauce on top of pizza. Warm sauce in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time if needed in order for the sauce to easily drizzle.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Slice and serve hot.