Wow, that’s a lot easier than I ever would have thought! This fudge looks seriously amazing.
Recipes adapted from: erhardtseat.com
- 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- Christmas sprinkles (or sprinkles of your choice)
- 12 oz bags white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup sugar cookie mix
- First Prepare a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper and a thin layer of non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Then, Add white chocolate chips, sugar cookie mix, and sweetened condensed milk to a large pot. Melt over medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Once mixture has melted, add about 1/2 a cup of Christmas sprinkles.
- Pour fudge mixture into the prepared dish and top with more sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to set overnight, or until firm (at least 2 hours). Slice into bite size pieces and serve.