Love this! I currently make a deodorant without baking soda using diatomaceous earth. I am going try yours to compare them.
Recipes adapted from: independent.co.uk
- 15 drops lime essential oil
- 5 drops spearmint essential oil
- 30 g beeswax
- 25 drops lemon myrtle essential oil
- 15 drops rosemary essential oil
- 20 g shea butter
- 20 g tapioca starch
- 15 g bentonite clay
- 30 g avocado oil
- First, Melt the beeswax, shea butter and avocado oil in a small pot on the lowest setting on your stove.
- Then, Using a whisk, mix in the tapioca starch and bentonite clay.
- Add the essential oils.
- If the mixture has started to set, gently heat it on the stove again until fluid.
- Pour the mixture into the tube. Let it cool down completely before putting the lid on.