Have you developed your deodorant w/o baking soda yet, i’m excited to try it? Thanks for all your wonderful recipes!
Recipes adapted from: sustainablejungle.com
Diy prescription strength deodorant:
- 2 Tablespoon of Baking Soda (Bought in bulk from Berkeley Bowl)
- 2-3 Teaspoons of Vitamin E Oil (Bought in a package from Whole Foods)
- 3 Tablespoons of Shae Butter (Bought in bulk from local shop)
- 3 Tablespoons of Arrowroot Powder (Bought in bulk from Rainbow)
- 2 Tablespoons of Grated Cocoa Butter (Bought in bulk from local shop)