Thank you for the recipe. Will be trying it right away. Is there any reason you chose bot to use corn starch?
Recipes adapted from: thenerdyfarmwife.com
- 4 teaspoons tapioca, potato, or arrowroot starch
- 50 drops of organic frankincense essential oil
- 2 tablespoon shea butter
- 2 teaspoons beeswax (8 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- First, Make a double boiler using a glass measuring cup. In the glass measuring cup put shea butter, coconut oil, and beeswax. Simmer over medium heat until the beeswax is fully melted.
- Then, You can make DIY natural deodorant in just 15 minutes and have a gentle and safe solution for body odor and sweat. Frankincense is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal, while being gentle on the skin. It is a first rate essential oil to use near the breasts and lymph nodes with recognized anti-tumor and lymphatic benefits.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in baking soda and starch. Stir to fully incorporate into the mixture.
- Once the mixture is unified, add frankincense essential oil. Continue stirring until mixture becomes opaque.
- Pour into 2 — 2 ounce tins. Label and date.
- DIY deodorant should last 12 months if kept sealed in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight.