Perfect recipe for this weeks leftover cranberry sauce!
Recipes adapted from: lilluna.com
- 1 tsp.chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp.Pinch flaky sea salt
- 4 tbsp.melted butter
- 1 tsp.chopped thyme leaves
- 1(16.3-oz.) tube biscuit dough
- 1/2 c.cranberry sauce
- Cooking spray
- 1(12.3-oz.) wheel brie
- All-purpose flour
- First, Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut brie into 1” cubes.
- Then, Slice each biscuit in half to create two thin rounds. Dollop a small spoonful of cranberry sauce onto each round and top with a piece of brie. Bring up edges of dough and pinch to seal. Place seam side-down on prepared baking sheet.
- Starting with the short side, roll up each rectangle. Pinch edges to seal, then cut each roll into 4 slices and place cut side up in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk butter, thyme, and salt until combined. Brush over roll-ups.
- Bake until dough is golden, about 20 minutes.\