Great recipe but I wish you would have added the “remove the rind” part sooner. It’s not in your instructional video or in the recipe on the pin, also would be nice to mention that you recommend keeping the bread you spoon out sooner in the blog as well.
Recipes adapted from: foxandbriar.com
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bread boule round loaf of rustic bread
- 1 wheel of brie about 12 ounces, top of rind removed
- Cooking spray
- First, Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then, Slice off the top quarter of the bread. Place the wheel of brie (with the rind removed) on top of the bread and use a knife to trace a circle around it. Scoop out the inner circle of the bread.
- Place the bread on the baking sheet. Spray the cooking spray on the outside of the bread. Cut slices all around the edges of the bread, about 1-2 inches apart. Be careful not to cut all the way down. This will create the removable slices for eating after it’s baked.
- Place the brie in the emptied out bread crevice. Add ½ cup of cranberry sauce and sprinkle with thyme, and bake in the oven until the bread is toasted, about 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately while cheese is melty.